Tuesday, May 3, 2011
11:30 AM | Posted by Anna Jeanine | | Edit Post
These two outfits are among the first I have worn since the Six Items or Less challenge ended and I began my full participation in Project 333. I quite like them. Wouldn't call it a favorite, but the one I am posting tomorrow, for What I Wore Wednesdays, is pretty good, too!
Signature Style Insights...
I had forgotten how much I like cropped pants. It makes me wonder if that's what is wrong with my maxi skirts. maybe they need to be a little shorter (tea length). And some are, so we'll see during the dresses and skirts challenge!
So here's what I have decided about Project 333. As I think I mentioned before, I am using it as a road test for my wardrobe, which automatically makes me different from most of the people who participate.
And I think for a full road test, I will need all my accessories: shoes, scarves and jewelry. So I am not limiting any of them during the challenge.
What I will limit is my clothes, themselves! I have chosen 33 pieces of clothing to wear for this project and I intend to limit myself to them until the challenge is over.
I actually have separate plans for May and June...
(1) May: I have four pairs of cropped pants I want to wear during May, with different combinations of cardis and tanks. If I create seven different outfits with each one, that will leave me a few days to spare to try out my new dresses and skirts.
(2) June: I will be doing the Dresses and Skirts challenge in June so will save my skirts and dresses for this month and probably not wearing them at all in may except for any I am not sure about & want to try.
I hope Project 333 purists will forgive the liberties I am taking with this challenge. I am really going rogue and making it my own! :)
How might you challenge yourself in the next couple of months?
LAST DAY: Dressing Your Truth is on SALE!!!
Get the beautyprofile course
for 20% off through today
7 Fashion Myths Exposed
Discover Your Style
Discover Your Energy Profile
How to Dress Your Truth
I help plus-sized women who don't feel beautiful in their clothes discover their perfect style & create a closet filled with clothes they love that love them back!
"I thought I didn't feel good in my clothes because I was not my ideal weight. I am still not my ideal weight, but since learning how to dress my truth I feel like I look good. I haven’t felt that way for years. And all thanks to this remarkable new way of seeing myself." –Michelle, posting on Carol Tuttle’s Facebook wall.
- Anna Jeanine
- I am an author, faerie whisperer, moon priestess, healer and spiritual director who helps women come home to themselves & create the magical, mystical and enchanted lives they are meant to have. Working privately or in a group, I create virtual retreats, rituals & healing meditations for women who are ready to heal whatever has been getting in the way of creating the life that's waiting for them. Becoming yourself is a spiritual calling. And it makes me happy to help you answer the call.
- Molly Ringwald's "Own Your Beauty," Anti-Aging Tip...
- Real Momma, Real Style: Grey & Brown Capsule Wardr...
- Remembering Jeffrey
- 3 in 30: Did You Meet Your Goals this Month?
- My Summer Capsule Wardrobe: The Cropped Pants Expe...
- Wardrobe Remix Adventures for What I Wore Wednesda...
- The Versatile Blogger Award: Who, me?
- Capsule Wardrobe Essentials for Signature Style on...
- Three in Thirty: What Encouraged You this Week?
- Vote for Me for Best Plus Size Fashion Blog for th...
- A Capsule Wardrobe with J. Jill Cardigans?
- My Spring and Summer Capsule Wardrobe
- Scooby Doo & The Case of the Ice Cream Sundaes...
- The Nine Rooms of Happiness
- What I Learned from Goldie Hawn, Part Two
- Dressing Your Truth & the Energy of Color
- What I Learned from Goldie Hawn
- Dressing Your Truth & My Conversation with Goldie ...
- Introducing The Nine Rooms of Happiness
- Three in Thirty: My Goals for May
- What I Wore Wednesdays
- Going Rogue w/ Project 333!
- Creating A Capsule Wardrobe that Honors Your Dress...
- 2010 (125)
Dress Your Truth & Wardrobe Remix Squidoo Lenses
- Six Items or Less
- 8 Pieces, 30 Ways
- Wardrobe Remix
- Project 333 Website
- Project 333 Squidoo lens
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Capsule Wardrobe Essentials
- Dresses & Skirts 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Book Review of Dressing Your Truth
- The Nine Rooms of Happiness
- Intro to Dressing Your Truth
- Holiday Fashion Tips
12 Simple Separates 3 in 30 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge 30 for 30 Remix Beauty Profiling Carol Tuttle Closet Remix Core Wardrobe Define Your Style Defining Personal Style Dressing Your Truth Energy Profiling Facial Profiling Fashion Advice Find Your Signature Style Makeovers Marie Claire My Dressing Your Truth Experience My Energy Profile Plus Size Style Project 333 remember who you are Six Items or Less Type 2 Type Four Type One Wardrobe Remix
Powered by Blogger.