Thursday, April 7, 2011
12:01 PM | Posted by Anna Jeanine | | Edit Post
My Goals this Month...
(1) For Lent, I have been getting up early every morning (I know! I can hardly believe it, myself!!). So my goal is to continue doing that this month.
Well, I am doing it! But I have to admit that I never actually want to get out of bed and it takes me a while to wake up and be alert. Allergies may be part of the reason for that, I'm not sure. But I am hoping to gradually be able to get up earlier and earlier, and that won't be this month. I know that for sure!
(2) Develop my signature style: wasn't sure what to call this one, but the primary reason I am doing Project 333 is to road test what's in my closet. Does each item I picked express who I am, do I love it & does it love me back? That is the question.
And the answer, so far, is YES! However, I can already tell that my wardrobe is dividing into favorites and secondary favorites. At some point, I will try to determine the differences and decide what that might mean about my style.
(3) Decide how I will repurpose my content: as I blog and guest moderate for Six Items or Less, and create blog posts here as well, I need to consider how I will repurpose my content.
I'm writing a book! A mini-book, actually, and I have it mostly written, have both repurposed and added new, but still need to tweak it & decide on the final organization of it.
How are you doing with your goals?
7 Fashion Myths Exposed
Discover Your Style
Discover Your Energy Profile
How to Dress Your Truth
I help plus-sized women who don't feel beautiful in their clothes discover their perfect style & create a closet filled with clothes they love that love them back!
"I thought I didn't feel good in my clothes because I was not my ideal weight. I am still not my ideal weight, but since learning how to dress my truth I feel like I look good. I haven’t felt that way for years. And all thanks to this remarkable new way of seeing myself." –Michelle, posting on Carol Tuttle’s Facebook wall.
- Anna Jeanine
- I am an author, faerie whisperer, moon priestess, healer and spiritual director who helps women come home to themselves and create the magical, mystical and enchanted lives they are meant to have. Working privately or in a group, I create virtual retreats, rituals & healing meditations for women who are ready to heal whatever has been getting in the way of creating the life that's waiting for them. Becoming yourself is a spiritual calling. And it makes me happy to help you answer the call.
- 2015 (31)
- The Ultimate Blog Challenge Ends...
- The Dresses and Skirts 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Why I Love Dressing Your Truth! It Ain't Just abou...
- Three in Thirty: Did You Reach Your Goals for Apri...
- One Dress, Six Different Ways...
- Last Day of Six Items or Less: Final Thoughts on T...
- How to not Get Bored w/ Your Clothes During a 30-D...
- Four Different Ways to Wear the Same Outfit: Acces...
- Love the One You're With? My Continued Quest to Fi...
- Nominate Dressing My Truth for Best Fashion & Beau...
- Three in Thirty: Sleeping, Six Items or Less & Sta...
- A Capsule Wardrobe with Ten Pieces, 30 Outfits? (P...
- Palm Sunday & the Unexpected Wobble
- How to Survive! Planning a 30-Day Wardrobe Challen...
- Letting Go of What No Longer Serves You (In Your C...
- Does Personal Style Matter When the Kids Are Small...
- The Ongoing Saga of Project 333: Week in Review......
- Three in Thirty: What Encouraged You This Week?
- How to Create a Month of Outfits w/ 10 Items or Le...
- The Quest to Find My Signature Style w/ Six Items ...
- Is it Practical? Planning for a 30-Day Wardrobe Ch...
- Book Review: "The Science of Sexy" by Bradley Bayo...
- Spring & Summer Trends Tailored to Your Personal S...
- Project 333: My Confession...
- Three in Thirty: Are You on Track to Meet Your Goa...
- New Series: How to Create 30 Outfits w/ Just 10 Pi...
- Six Items or Less & Project 333: Ballroom Dancing ...
- How to Plan for a 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Week One of My 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: A Few Mi...
- Are You a Frustrated Shopper? Here's Why You Buy T...
- Project 333, the Ultimate Blog Challenge & the Ult...
- 2010 (125)
J Peterman Catalog - Men's Fall 2011 (1)4 years ago
Dress Your Truth & Wardrobe Remix Squidoo Lenses
- Six Items or Less
- 8 Pieces, 30 Ways
- Wardrobe Remix
- Project 333 Website
- Project 333 Squidoo lens
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Capsule Wardrobe Essentials
- Dresses & Skirts 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Book Review of Dressing Your Truth
- The Nine Rooms of Happiness
- Intro to Dressing Your Truth
- Holiday Fashion Tips
12 Simple Separates 3 in 30 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge 30 for 30 Remix Beauty Profiling Carol Tuttle Closet Remix Core Wardrobe Define Your Style Defining Personal Style Dressing Your Truth Energy Profiling Facial Profiling Fashion Advice Find Your Signature Style Makeovers Marie Claire My Dressing Your Truth Experience My Energy Profile Plus Size Style Project 333 remember who you are Six Items or Less Type 2 Type Four Type One Wardrobe Remix
Powered by Blogger.