Wednesday, April 20, 2011
12:28 AM | Posted by Anna Jeanine | | Edit Post
As you know, we have been doing a series on Wednesdays about how to create a month’s worth of outfits with your ten favorite pieces. I showed you how to combine cardigans/jackets, dresses or skirts, a pair of jeans, a suit, and a couple of shirts to create at least 30 different outfits.
But was I right? How did you do?
But was I right? How did you do?
Create Your Capsule Wardrobe
If you haven’t yet tried creating a capsule wardrobe, here, again, are the steps. Take inventory of what you have in your closet and throw out anything you don’t love that doesn’t love you back.
(1) Identify three or four colors to use for your capsule that all mix and match well together.
(2) Choose your favorite pair of jeans
(3) Choose two of your favorite dresses or skirts
(4) Choose shirts in two of your chosen colors and a print that combines them
(5) Choose a suit, a jacket and a pair of pants, in one of your neutral colors
(6) Choose two cardigans in two different colors
Create the Outfits
Grab a camera and try everything on, taking a picture of each outfit you create. Try as many different combinations as you can think of and take note of how many you are able to create.
You should be able to come up with at least 30 outfits with your capsule wardrobe, but may manage to create even more.
Have you chosen any of your pieces yet?
Click here to learn even more about creating
your own capsule wardrobe remix, so you can fill your
closet with clothes you love, that love you back
and express your signature style.
7 Fashion Myths Exposed
Discover Your Style
Discover Your Energy Profile
How to Dress Your Truth
I help plus-sized women who don't feel beautiful in their clothes discover their perfect style & create a closet filled with clothes they love that love them back!
"I thought I didn't feel good in my clothes because I was not my ideal weight. I am still not my ideal weight, but since learning how to dress my truth I feel like I look good. I haven’t felt that way for years. And all thanks to this remarkable new way of seeing myself." –Michelle, posting on Carol Tuttle’s Facebook wall.
- Anna Jeanine
- I am an author, faerie whisperer, moon priestess, healer and spiritual director who helps women come home to themselves and create the magical, mystical and enchanted lives they are meant to have. Working privately or in a group, I create virtual retreats, rituals & healing meditations for women who are ready to heal whatever has been getting in the way of creating the life that's waiting for them. Becoming yourself is a spiritual calling. And it makes me happy to help you answer the call.
- 2015 (31)
- The Ultimate Blog Challenge Ends...
- The Dresses and Skirts 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Why I Love Dressing Your Truth! It Ain't Just abou...
- Three in Thirty: Did You Reach Your Goals for Apri...
- One Dress, Six Different Ways...
- Last Day of Six Items or Less: Final Thoughts on T...
- How to not Get Bored w/ Your Clothes During a 30-D...
- Four Different Ways to Wear the Same Outfit: Acces...
- Love the One You're With? My Continued Quest to Fi...
- Nominate Dressing My Truth for Best Fashion & Beau...
- Three in Thirty: Sleeping, Six Items or Less & Sta...
- A Capsule Wardrobe with Ten Pieces, 30 Outfits? (P...
- Palm Sunday & the Unexpected Wobble
- How to Survive! Planning a 30-Day Wardrobe Challen...
- Letting Go of What No Longer Serves You (In Your C...
- Does Personal Style Matter When the Kids Are Small...
- The Ongoing Saga of Project 333: Week in Review......
- Three in Thirty: What Encouraged You This Week?
- How to Create a Month of Outfits w/ 10 Items or Le...
- The Quest to Find My Signature Style w/ Six Items ...
- Is it Practical? Planning for a 30-Day Wardrobe Ch...
- Book Review: "The Science of Sexy" by Bradley Bayo...
- Spring & Summer Trends Tailored to Your Personal S...
- Project 333: My Confession...
- Three in Thirty: Are You on Track to Meet Your Goa...
- New Series: How to Create 30 Outfits w/ Just 10 Pi...
- Six Items or Less & Project 333: Ballroom Dancing ...
- How to Plan for a 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Week One of My 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: A Few Mi...
- Are You a Frustrated Shopper? Here's Why You Buy T...
- Project 333, the Ultimate Blog Challenge & the Ult...
- 2010 (125)
J Peterman Catalog - Men's Fall 2011 (1)4 years ago
Dress Your Truth & Wardrobe Remix Squidoo Lenses
- Six Items or Less
- 8 Pieces, 30 Ways
- Wardrobe Remix
- Project 333 Website
- Project 333 Squidoo lens
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Capsule Wardrobe Essentials
- Dresses & Skirts 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Book Review of Dressing Your Truth
- The Nine Rooms of Happiness
- Intro to Dressing Your Truth
- Holiday Fashion Tips
12 Simple Separates 3 in 30 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge 30 for 30 Remix Beauty Profiling Carol Tuttle Closet Remix Core Wardrobe Define Your Style Defining Personal Style Dressing Your Truth Energy Profiling Facial Profiling Fashion Advice Find Your Signature Style Makeovers Marie Claire My Dressing Your Truth Experience My Energy Profile Plus Size Style Project 333 remember who you are Six Items or Less Type 2 Type Four Type One Wardrobe Remix
Powered by Blogger.