Thursday, March 3, 2011
8:06 PM | Posted by Mystic Comfort | | Edit Post
My Goals for March
This month, I am giving myself a break: no extreme focus on my ongoing sleep challenge. Whatever happens, happens!
And the blogging thing continues, and in fact, I will be participating in a blog challenge, using the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog book.
But I don't want to make that one of my goals (even if it is). Because my goal #3 is reaching critical status.
Three All-New Goals…
(1) Choose three outfits (items) a week for my upcoming Project 333 challenge in April. My plan is to try out five outfits a week this month (although it’s a 30-day challenge, I am going to take weekends off, I think) and pick my three favorites from them. Then, at month’s end, I’ll have a capsule of 12 for my 3-month Project 333 extravaganza.
(2) Use this 30 for 30 Remix to identify/clarify my signature style. From the last challenge, I got pretty clear on long, flowing maxi skirts and dresses. But I want to continue experimenting with outfits to see what else is part of my preferred style.
(3) Take weekends off and nurture my relationships with myself and my family. We don't need to mention that ugly word (*cough* workaholism *cough*), but I have a hard time stopping myself from working, even on weekends.
How This Week Went
(1) I loved all three outfits, so far, so I am sure about several pieces for the next challenge...
(2) So far, I am confirming my love of maxi skirts, but it's still too new to get much more insight yet. Going well, though.
(3) Well, if the week is anything to go by, I don't know what will happen for family & "me" time this weekend. *Fingers crossed and prayers said*
What are your goals this month and how's it going, so far? Good luck with them!
7 Fashion Myths Exposed
Discover Your Style
Discover Your Energy Profile
How to Dress Your Truth
"When you are not dressing your truth, you send a message that conflicts with who you truly are. What you are wearing sends a message to other people which influences their first impression of you. You may be judged in a negative light because your true nature is not being honored by your appearance."
- Mystic Comfort
- Spiritual alchemist, mystic, faerie priestess and shaman, wisdom guide, crystal healer, spiritual aromatherapist, certified holistic health practitioner, lover of Frosted Flakes, sweet tea, shortbread cookies, and apple pie a la mode, tea enthusiast, INFP, write-at-home (occasionally tired & cranky) Waldorf homeschooling mom. Becoming yourself is a spiritual calling. And my mission is to help you answer the call.
- Three in Thirty: What Are Your Goals for April?
- My Best 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge Yet! Third Time'...
- The 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge Continues...
- Six Items or Less Begins: My New 30-Day Wardrobe C...
- Wardrobe Remix: What I Learned from this 30 Day Wa...
- Three in Thirty: How Was Your Month? My Closing Th...
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: The Denim Jacket Test
- A Reader Asks: Why Do You Wear the Same Colors All...
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: Dodging the Skirt
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: Decisions, Decisions!
- My Wardrobe Remix: Three Weeks in to My 30-Day War...
- What Energy Profile Type is Charlie Sheen?
- A St. Patrick's Day "Three in Thirty" Post: Did Yo...
- St. Patrick's Day Wardrobe Remix: I Think These Wi...
- Wardrobe Remix: Should It Stay or Should It Go?
- 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge: Planning for the Next "...
- There's a New "Six" in Town!
- My First Blogger Award!
- Wardrobe Remix: Second Week Favorites...
- Three in Thirty: How Did You Do This Week?
- Wardrobe Remix: The Mysterious Case of the Khaki P...
- Wardrobe Remix: The Challenge of Being Plus-Sized
- Wardrobe Remix: Unrequited Love & the Goldilocks S...
- Wardrobe Remix: First Strike?
- Look What I Found in My Closet! What Might You Fin...
- My Closet Remix: Thoughts about My First Week
- Three in Thirty: My Goals for March...
- My Wardrobe Remix: Off with My Head!...
- The "Signature Style" Remix Continues with Love at...
- The 30 for 30 Challenge Begins: Identifying Signat...
- The 31 Days Blog Challenge (Welcome!)
- 2010 (125)
Dress Your Truth & Wardrobe Remix Squidoo Lenses
- Six Items or Less
- 8 Pieces, 30 Ways
- Wardrobe Remix
- Project 333 Website
- Project 333 Squidoo lens
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Capsule Wardrobe Essentials
- Dresses & Skirts 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Book Review of Dressing Your Truth
- The Nine Rooms of Happiness
- Intro to Dressing Your Truth
- Holiday Fashion Tips
12 Simple Separates 3 in 30 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge 30 for 30 Remix Beauty Profiling Carol Tuttle Closet Remix Core Wardrobe Define Your Style Defining Personal Style Dressing Your Truth Energy Profiling Facial Profiling Fashion Advice Find Your Signature Style Makeovers Marie Claire My Dressing Your Truth Experience My Energy Profile Plus Size Style Project 333 remember who you are Six Items or Less Type 2 Type Four Type One Wardrobe Remix
Powered by Blogger.