Saturday, March 19, 2011
9:00 AM | Posted by Anna Jeanine | | Edit Post
My "Week Three" Experience:
This week, I found out that a new Six Items or Less challenge will begin on March 28th. Yay! I'm excited, and have already tentatively picked out my next six.
And guess what? I just found out I'm going to be one of the three guest moderators!! That's going to be so much fun. Wanna join us?
This week, I've also gotten clear about some tops and a couple of scarves, that I don't think, ultimately, are going to make the cut.
My Favorite Outfits...
How I'm Feeling about Project 333...
Really good! I'm getting a pretty good feel for what my best pieces are, which ones I will enjoy wearing over and over again.
There's a sense of loss for the ones that aren't working out, and it's good that this challenge is coming up, because if it weren't, I would probably hang onto them too long.
But, I need to continue planning for Six Items or Less, too!
I think next week, I need to decide whether I should include a skirt among my six. What I have planned, so far, is my brown pants, but maybe that should be my brown prairie skirt, instead?
I've become more and more clear that I love the way skirts feel so I don't know if I should go a whole month without wearing one. But on the other hand, I will be wearing it every other day or so. Do I want to wear a skirt that often?
So next week, I think I will practice wearing both the skirt and the pants and see if that helps me decide.
But I also need to decide if my denim jacket is going to work for Project 333. So I need to include that in my testing as well. I'm thinking I may try wearing it as a shirt as well as a jacket. But we'll see!
What did you wear this week and how do you feel about it?
SPECIAL PROMOTION: Try Dressing Your Truth
for only $1 for five days! Click here.
7 Fashion Myths Exposed
Discover Your Style
Discover Your Energy Profile
How to Dress Your Truth
"When you are not dressing your truth, you send a message that conflicts with who you truly are. What you are wearing sends a message to other people which influences their first impression of you. You may be judged in a negative light because your true nature is not being honored by your appearance."
Labels: 30 for 30 Remix
- Anna Jeanine
- I am an author, faerie whisperer, moon priestess and healer who helps everyday mystics and women healers come home to themselves and create the magical, mystical and deeply meaningful lives they are meant to have. I create eCourses with virtual retreats, moon rituals and meditations for people who are ready to heal whatever has been getting in the way of creating the life that's waiting for them. Becoming yourself is a spiritual calling. And it makes me happy to help you answer the call.
- Three in Thirty: What Are Your Goals for April?
- My Best 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge Yet! Third Time'...
- The 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge Continues...
- Six Items or Less Begins: My New 30-Day Wardrobe C...
- Wardrobe Remix: What I Learned from this 30 Day Wa...
- Three in Thirty: How Was Your Month? My Closing Th...
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: The Denim Jacket Test
- A Reader Asks: Why Do You Wear the Same Colors All...
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: Dodging the Skirt
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: Decisions, Decisions!
- My Wardrobe Remix: Three Weeks in to My 30-Day War...
- What Energy Profile Type is Charlie Sheen?
- A St. Patrick's Day "Three in Thirty" Post: Did Yo...
- St. Patrick's Day Wardrobe Remix: I Think These Wi...
- Wardrobe Remix: Should It Stay or Should It Go?
- 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge: Planning for the Next "...
- There's a New "Six" in Town!
- My First Blogger Award!
- Wardrobe Remix: Second Week Favorites...
- Three in Thirty: How Did You Do This Week?
- Wardrobe Remix: The Mysterious Case of the Khaki P...
- Wardrobe Remix: The Challenge of Being Plus-Sized
- Wardrobe Remix: Unrequited Love & the Goldilocks S...
- Wardrobe Remix: First Strike?
- Look What I Found in My Closet! What Might You Fin...
- My Closet Remix: Thoughts about My First Week
- Three in Thirty: My Goals for March...
- My Wardrobe Remix: Off with My Head!...
- The "Signature Style" Remix Continues with Love at...
- The 30 for 30 Challenge Begins: Identifying Signat...
- The 31 Days Blog Challenge (Welcome!)
- 2010 (125)
Dress Your Truth & Wardrobe Remix Squidoo Lenses
- Six Items or Less
- 8 Pieces, 30 Ways
- Wardrobe Remix
- Project 333 Website
- Project 333 Squidoo lens
- 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Capsule Wardrobe Essentials
- Dresses & Skirts 30-Day Wardrobe Challenge
- Book Review of Dressing Your Truth
- The Nine Rooms of Happiness
- Intro to Dressing Your Truth
- Holiday Fashion Tips
12 Simple Separates 3 in 30 30 Day Wardrobe Challenge 30 for 30 Remix Beauty Profiling Carol Tuttle Closet Remix Core Wardrobe Define Your Style Defining Personal Style Dressing Your Truth Energy Profiling Facial Profiling Fashion Advice Find Your Signature Style Makeovers Marie Claire My Dressing Your Truth Experience My Energy Profile Plus Size Style Project 333 remember who you are Six Items or Less Type 2 Type Four Type One Wardrobe Remix
Powered by Blogger.